- Fill your dispenser with 375ml (12.6oz) of water (makes 16.5oz or 400ML of soap)
- Rip open one end of your soap pod (rip it over top of your dispenser to capture all the paste).
- Squeeze out the soap concentrate like you would a tube of toothpaste, then stir, shake (with lid on) and let sit for 1 hour (will thicken with time). We recommend reusing your old plastic dishsoap bottle or buying one of our glass dispensers.
- Peel off label, make a slit down the side, then rinse, dry and reuse wax pod as an all natural sticky tack, tape replacement or let your kids use it for arts and crafts (they'll come up with a million ideas, we promise). Pod is backyard compostable, check with your local municipality on their rules with composting natural waxes.
- Tell all your friends about your plastic-free liquid dish soap!
INTERESTED IN MORE PLASTIC-FREE SOLUTIONS?
Check our our Plastic Free Club!