Are you passionate about eliminating plastic from your life, using eco-friendly alternatives, and helping others do the same? Let's work together to save our world one step at a time.
If you don't already own any etee products, we do reserve a few samples to send to potential partners. Review what we look for in an affiliate as well as the Terms & Conditions on our program page, then apply. We'll let you know if we think it's a good fit.
Benefits of the Affiliate Program
- 20% commission
- 30-day tracking window
- $52 Average Order Value
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager: You'll have direct contact with etee's Affiliate Manager, who is happy to talk strategy or provide any resources that would be helpful.
- 100% plastic-free products -- even our shipping materials
- We're growing! We already have a great assortment of everyday and household items and are continuing to design more solutions for your plastic-free needs.
- High-quality products: We design products that we use every day. They're good enough for our family, so we hope they'll be good enough for yours.
- Affordable prices: Because we sell online, this cuts out the middlemen and we can pass on the savings to our customers.
- Customer-centric company: Our customers are at the heart of our business. When customers email us with a question or problem, they'll get a response from a real human who's ready to help
- No coupon competition: Many companies allow coupon sites into their affiliate program to entice customers. A customer learns about etee through your website, but checks a coupon site before placing their order. Now the commission goes to the coupon site instead of you because their link was the last clicked before purchase. We don’t allow coupon sites into our affiliate program. You’re the one who recommended the product, you deserve the credit.
What we look for in an affiliate
- Value-alignment: etee affiliates take pride in reducing their plastic consumption and other eco-conscious efforts
- Content: potential affiliates already recommend eco-conscious products and waste-reducing tips on a regular basis
- Domain authority: We typically only consider applications from websites with a Domain Authority of at least 30.
- Appearance: If your site is hard to navigate or covered in clickbait ads, it will be hard for potential customers to use and they won't have a good experience. We're looking to partner with websites that are helpful in both content and layout.
What we expect from our affiliates
Share what you really think! Honest reviews of our products with pros and cons shows you actually used the product. Your audience will trust you more and will refer more sales than a positive review with no substance.
You know your audience best. Feel free to promote our products in whatever way resonates most with them -- just be sure to review our Terms & Conditions for any restrictions, particularly regarding paid ads.
If you've reviewed what we look for in an affiliate and read the Terms & Conditions on our program page, we'd love to get to know you better to see if it's a good fit. Apply here and we'll get back to you within a week. If you have any questions, get in touch.