Need To Know
SHIPPING CUT-OFF DATES FOR HOLIDAYS
*Holiday Shipping Disclaimer
We recommend ordering as early as possible to ensure your delivery arrives on time for Christmas Gifting. The below cut off dates are guidelines - be sure to check with your local courier (Canada Post, or USPS) for further information.
Canada: Order by the 6th of December for order to arrive before Christmas
USA: Order by the 16th of December for order to arrive before Christmas
How can we help? Check out some our most frequently asked questions below - and if you still have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer service team at email@example.com!
- How do I use / wash my new etee Food wraps?
- What Sizes do the food wraps come in?
- What shouldn't they be used for?
- How do I use / wash my new etee food and / or sandwich bags?
- What Sizes do the food bags and sandwich bags come in?
- What are your food wraps and bags made from?
- What do I do with my wraps when I’m done?
Hair Conditioner Bar
Bamboo Toothbrush with Replaceable Head
90 Day Guarantee
If you are not happy, we are not happy. Our 90-day Risk-free Guarantee, gives you the freedom to try our products at your leisure. Sometimes, you just don't know until you actually use them. We give you the time to do just that. If you are not happy, please let us know within that 90-day time frame and we will make it right.
Shipping / Orders Information
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Who do you ship with?
- Do you charge shipping?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- How can I track my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- The item I want to purchase is sold out. What now?
- Can I purchase a gift certificate?
- How do I apply a discount code?
- How can I speak with a live representative?
- Do you offer wholesale discounts for retailers?
How to: Use your etee Food wraps
Simply warm them in your hands and wrap them around produce, bowls, sandwiches, nuts, snacks, cheese and cooked/smoked meats - virtually any perishable. The wraps stick to themselves and provide a clean and protective seal.
If you want your wrap to firmly stick to bowls, we recommend activating them to ensure they adhere properly.
To activate your wraps:
- Roll each wrap into a ball in your hands like you are kneading dough. The combination of the warmth and motion, will make them forever tacky.
- Once activated, be sure that you stick the wraps to themselves, not just the bowl, to provide that good seal.
How to: Wash your etee Food wraps
- Rinse in cool water - hot water will reduce the wax coating - and gently wash with etee's plastic-free dish soap or any eco-friendly soap )avoid ethanol based soaps) and a soft sponge or your hands, just like you would a plate or bowl. Try not to let them soak in water for too long.
- Once clean, you can either hang to dry or use a clean towel (do not wring them out though) and you can reuse immediately. They may - with certain food like pomegranate -develop a darker patina, but as long as you keep working them, they'll keep delivering freshness.
What Sizes Do They Come In?
- Small Teal wrap (7" x 8") - good for cut cucumbers, avocados, small trail mix, fruit and to top jars.
- Medium Green wrap (10" x 11") - good for cheese, trail mix, half a sandwich, half a cabbage, medium bowls, grape tomatoes and baked goods
- Large Blue wrap (12" x 14") - good for sandwiches & left over pizza slices, celery, cheese, larger bowl or dish, larger melon, grapes, greens, beans and asparagus.
- Big Poppa: XL Wrap (Sold Separately) - Measuring in at 19 x 24 inches, this wrap is big enough for your largest bunch of greens or the fullest platter of cookies.
What Shouldn't They Be Used For?
Avoid uncooked meats, long term freezer use (more than a month), dishwashers, hot food or microwaves (unless you want to add a little waxy soup to your bowl of zoodles). Allow any warm food to cool before being wrapped.
How to: Use etee bags (food/sandwich bags)
- Place food in your food/sandwich bag
- Roll downward and warm with hands.
- Squeeze out the excess air and press the bag to create a tight seal.
How to: Wash your etee bags
etees are sensitive!
- Hand wash using cool water and a small amount of etee dish soap (avoid ethanol based ones).
- Stand upside down, or hang to dry before storing. Heck, you can even towel dry them and reuse while still damp!
What sizes do they come in?
Each set of Food Bags includes 3 bags (1 of each size):
Small Teal Bag (10.5" x 9.75") - Great for mushrooms, popcorn & chips, baked goods, tomatoes, citrus fruit
Medium Green Bag (12.5" x 11") - Great for medium sized produce such as cucumbers, grapes, herbs, fruit and potatoes.
Large Blue Bag (14.5" x 12") - Great for leafy greens, cut melons, bread, broccoli and cauliflower
Each set of Sandwich Bags includes 3 bags - each bag is 8" x 9 "
What are your food wraps and food bags made from?
Our food wraps and bags are made using Organic cotton muslin with non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes, USDA approved Certified Organic beeswax, Coniferous tree resin, A touch of soy wax, Organic jojoba oil, and Organic cinnamon and clove essential oils. Our food bags are sewn together using 100% cotton thread.
What do I do with my wraps when I’m done?
It really depends on your municipality. Commercial composters usually require breakdown within 3 months, which etee's can’t adhere to. Mainly because the beeswax’s preservation qualities significantly slow the process down. They are, however, biodegradable and will break down in a 5-6 month period after they’re done being used as wraps, (even when in an anaerobic setting similar to a garbage dump!).
How to: Make Your Plastic-Free Dish Soap (unscented/citrus)
- Fill a dispenser or jar with 375 ml (12.7 oz) of water.
- Rip open your pod of concentrated dish soap over the jar and squeeze the soap into the water.
- Stir the mixture, cover with the lid or cap and give the dispenser a good shake. Let it sit for an hour before first use.
- Dispose of the pod in the component or garbage (rest assured that it will biodegrade in either). NOTE: some municipal composting programs won't accept natural waxes, so ensure yours does before adding.
- Squirt some soap into your sink or onto your scrubby and clean those dishes like a pro.
- Rinse any soap from your dishes using hot water and for the best results, dry them with a clean cloth after you are done.
What are the ingredients?
alcohol ethoxylate (plant-derived grease-cutting agent), polyglucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), amine oxide (plant-derived cleaning agent), hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-derived viscosity modifier)
Note: the Citrus Sunshine variation also includes etee's proprietary blend of citrus essential oils
What is the pod made from?
The pods are made primarily from beeswax and tree resin, as well as a few other plant based oils - therefore, it is fully backyard compostable!
How to: Make Your Plastic-Free Hand Soap
- Fill a dispenser or jar with 375 ml (12.5 oz) of water.
- Rip open your pod of concentrated soap over the jar and squeeze the soap into the water.
- Stir the mixture, cover with a lid or cap and give the dispenser a good shake.
- Let it sit for an hour before first use.
- Dispose of the pod in the compost or garbage (rest assured it will biodegrade in either).
- Squirt some soap into your hand and clean those hands like a pro.
What are the ingredients?
Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap:
Alcohol ethoxylate (botanical cleaning agent), polyglucoside (botanical cleaning agent), amine oxide (botanical cleaning agent), hydroxyethylcellulose (botanical viscosity modifier), etee proprietary essential oil synergy.
Foaming Hand Soap:
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Phenylpropanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
What is the pod made from?
The pods are made primarily from beeswax and tree resin, as well as a few other plant based oils - therefore, it is fully compostable!
How to: Use Your Chew Paste
- Place a Chew Paste tablet in your mouth and lightly chomp.
- Wet your toothbrush and spread the paste throughout your mouth & teeth. Brush for 2 minutes, twice a day as per your usual routine.
- Spit out remaining Chew Paste and rinse your mouth with lukewarm, clean water.
Not for use by infants or children under 6 years. Children should only use under the supervision of an adult. Choking hazard. (Not for use for any other than the intention suggested by the company)
How many chew tabs are there in a one month supply?
There are 62 chew tabs in each one month supply - enough for one person to brush twice daily!
What are the ingredients?
CANADIAN GLACIAL CLAY
has neutral pH and is high in calcium, magnesium, silica, zinc and helps to neutralize mouth bacteria or help to loosen it from the teeth, it can whiten and polish teeth and is even safe for sensitive teeth. This clay is gentle and has good detoxifying, anti bacterial and mineral nutritional properties.
To whiten and polish teeth and is even safe for those with sensitive teeth.
Naturally sweet, cavity causing bacteria reducer.
Helps prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth.
(aka. baking soda) - A highly soluble cleansing and polishing agent.
(to hold the tablet together) - HPMC, xanthan gum, Magnesium Stearate - all plant based.
Mint, vanilla, Menthol & Eucalyptol
SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (SLS-A)
Makes chewpaste foam up, but without sulphates and the negative impacts of traditional foaming agents like SLS!
Soap on the Go
How to: Use Soap-on-the-go
If you have access to a sink, it's simple, just use as normal. If you don't, simply:
- Wet the soap bar with water from a dedicated water bottle
- Lather and rub for 20 seconds
- Rinse hands one at a time with your water bottle
- Dry hands with cellulose cloth
- Roll up soap bar in cloth and pop back in your travel bag
- At the end of the day, you can wash your cloth in a dishwasher or washing machine and gently clean and rinse your bag with your soap bar, then let bag air dry.
How to: Use your Cellulose Cloths (reg/jumbo)
- Before your first use, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Squeeze out excess water to increase absorbency. These guys are amazing for washing dishes (super gentle and spongy) - but they're super-hero powers don't stop there! They hold up to 15 times their weight - which is kind of bananas, if you ask me. They're great for cleaning all surfaces - particularly good at cleaning stainless steel appliances (I hate keeping those clean).
How to: Care for your Cellulose Cloths
To clean, you can throw it on the top rack of your dishwasher, or in your washing machine. Don't tumble dry them though - that will make them sad :(. Just air dry them or reuse right away!
How to: Use your etee Loofie Scrubber
Use your new etee Loofie Scrubber in the same way you'd use your old green & blue plastic sponge (but without the plastic!). The loofah side is an amazing scrubber - but it won't scratch your dishes! The cellulose side is good for wiping up messy dishes and cleaning more delicate dishes. Loofies can do more than clean dishes - try using one to help scrub the sink & tub, just like your old plastic sponge would!
How to: Care for your etee Loofie Scrubber
- To keep your Loofie clean, you can chuck a damp one into the microwave for 10 seconds, or lay it on the top rack of your dishwasher for a cycle. Washing machines and clothes dryers are not recommended
- Change your Loofie every 2-3 months, depending on usage. When you are done with it, since it's fully biodegradable, you can toss it in the garbage, compost, or bury it in the garden. Loofie will decompose within 2 - 3 months :)
How to: Hand Lotion Bar
Simply warm with clean hands and spread the love for your skin and our planet.
What are the ingredients?
Refined Kokum butter, ultra refined Cocoa butter, Beeswax, organic Sunflower oil, Arrowroot Powder, Tangerine (essential oil)
How to: Use your Hair Conditioner Bar
- Simply wet your hair and gently work the bar through from root to tip.
- Massage product into your hair, and rinse!
What are the ingredients?
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aqua, Citrus sinensis, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Gaultheria procumbens, Citrus limonum, Pogostemon cablin
How to: Use a Loofah
Your loofah will arrive to you flat to help save room while shipping - have no fear! Just run it under water and watch it come to life ;) In the shower, you can scrub your loofah with soap and cleanse your skin as you would with a washcloth or sponge. Loofahs can also be used to stimulate circulation on dry skin, too! Some people swear by using loofahs in their household cleaning, scrubbing sinks, tubs & tiles really well.
How to: Care for your Loofah
Being a dried plant, loofahs do need to be cared for to avoid bacteria growth (as with any sponge or cloth). After use with soap:
- Make sure that the loofah is rinsed very well.
- Allow your loofah to fully dry between use, going as far as giving it a towel-dry after use to help it along (best to hang it outside of your shower if you can to better dry it).
- Moving your bath loofah over to other household cleaning tasks every 3-4 weeks and replacing with a fresh one is recommended.
How to: Loofah Soap Pouch
Simply place your soap inside the pouch, wet and scrub with either the soft cellulose or exfoliating loofah.
How to: Dispose of my bamboo toothbrush properly
The bristles are 100% plant-derived bristles (castor bean oil). The different parts of the toothbrush can be disassembled for proper disposal. The bristles are not biodegradable, so they will have to be landfilled. In total, this will result in less than 0.1 ounces of plastic waste (a dramatic improvement from plastic toothbrushes). All toothbrushes have a metal staple to hold the bristles in place. These need to be removed in order to compost the handle. The bare toothbrush handle/head can be disposed of in a commercial composting bin and will safely return to the soil within 6 months. Or you can compost it in your own home. However, the handle is a perfectly good piece of high-quality bamboo – feel free to reuse it!
Eco Friendly Packaging:
We always look for eco-friendly companies when sourcing packaging items. It's difficult sometimes because only a handful of companies can provide us what we need but everything from boxes, stickers, tape, envelopes, stuffing, inserts are eco-friendly- either recycled, compostable or biodegradable. We always try to source naturally.
Shipping / Orders
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We'll ship etee products anywhere in the world.
Who do you ship with?
In the USA we ship via USPS. In Canada via Canada Post. All International orders are shipped via Globegistics
Do you charge shipping?
Shipping is free for orders over $60 (before taxes) in the USA and Canada, and only $6.50 otherwise! International order shipping fees are based on your location and how much you purchase. VAT and local international mail charges may apply and are outside of etee's control.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Typically, we ship within 5-7 days and your order arrives within 7-10 business days after that depending on where you're located in North America, and 9-15 business days internationally. Be sure to triple check your shipping address, as simple errors can hold up processing time, and any reshipping due to an incorrect address will incur additional charges. Our Customer service team is ready to assist you with any corrections or questions. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I track my order?
Once your order leaves our shipping facility, you will receive an email notifying you that your order is on its way! For eligible orders, a tracking number will be included in that email.
How do I cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service team within 24 hours to make changes or cancel your order! email@example.com
The item I want to purchase is sold out. What now?
You can sign up to be notified of product restocks on the product page you're specifically interested in :) Once the product is restocked, you will receive an email notification!
Can I purchase a gift certificate?
Absolutely! We offer gift certificates in denominations of $10, $25, $50, and $100 and they never expire! You'll find our gift certificates here:
How do I apply a discount code?
If you're ordering from desktop or laptop computer - while on the checkout page, you'll find a discount code box on the right side of the page, right above your subtotal. If you're on a mobile device, at the checkout - tap on "Show Order Summary" (at the top) to open the discount code box. Please note - discount codes are not valid on subscriptions or already discounted products (during sales/promotions/etc.)
How can I speak with a live representative?
We're available Monday through Friday, from 9-5pm ET!
Do you offer wholesale discounts for retailers?
We offer wholesale discounts on a small selection of our products to brick & mortar stores, and some online shops. At this time, we're not looking for any resellers on third party sales channels (like Amazon, Ebay, etc.) You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to obtain an application and pricing!